2014-02-14

13/02/2014



Good evening(。・_・。)/


Yesterday we had recordings of the certain program!

Look forward for the announcement Suddenly hehehe



Moreover today,

We had rehearsal for

HIZAKI & YUKI Birthday Event Perform a Ceremony, which will be held on 2/17~!


It gives a fresh feeling to arrange our songs in different way than usually

Since I came back to Japan, I was putting it into my head, so my brain again became chaos!

Our metallic sound is our strong point,

But of course it’s not the only thing we can do,

We’re trustworthy members, who can show you many different sounds



Since it will be sold out shortly, those who still didn’t decide whether they go or not, hurry up!

From now on I can’t wait to see you!!


I couldn’t sleep at all since we came back to Japan, but still somehow I will do my best

It’s a bye for now(。・_・。)/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz