2014-02-27

27/02/2014


■European Tour Part 3 「Poland→Germany」(。・_・。)/☆ 



Jupiter TOUR 2014「CLASSICAL ELEMENT」-EUROPE-
06 Feb Poland → Germany


In the very morning we departed to Germany!!ε=┏( ・_・)┛
I’m glad that during this tour we were moving not by plane, but by car☆(´∀`)
Of course in car I’m immediately falling asleep(laughs)



On the way we were stopping at the gas station couple of times(>_<)
It doesn’t happen in Japan, but it’s a feature of this area,
That in the toilets you have something like a reception, where you need to pay before entering the toilet(・_・;



Arriving to Germany at night!!
Right after leaving our luggage in the hotel, together we →ε=┏( ・_・)┛ for dinner
In this area there were barely any shops and barely any buildings in which lights were on.
Of course it’s also useless to look for any drink/snack machines at the streets!



Right next to the restaurant there was a splendid thing(>_<) And in the back there was a building~
Hm? But of course I don’t know more!(laughs)



To the restaurant☆A large drove of people (laughs) [The name of the restaurant means “From Gdańsk” – Gdańsk is a Polish city over the sea and this restaurant serves Polish&German cuisine]



It looks like kanji, but I don’t know this one!!(laughs) [this kanji means ‘LOVE’ in Chinese and it’s equal for 愛]



Model of the ship! Cool!
I think this restaurant was stylized for ship-like(>_<)



Menu was like a magazine?, quite stylish☆( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
Of course I couldn’t understand anything written there, so I trusted someone else(>_<)
Perhaps, the circulation of this meal was quite imperfect(laughs)



Toast with the cola!!
I forgot what kind of dish was that, but real puree was delicious☆



We got back to the hotel and prepared to sleep.

Because overseas I feel the lack of coffee sometimes, this time I brought instant coffee with me from Japan.

We had pot in our room, but I had only sparkling water, when I thought of drinking coffee,

That’s why I shook the bottle wanting to make the water still, but finally I boiled sparkling one and made a coffee from it…

But it was J! U! C! K! (laughs) ( ;´Д`)

I added over two times more sugar than usually, but even then the bitterness didn’t disappear and it was totally disgusting(laughs)

If you are curious how it taste, challenge yourself☆(laughs)



And that’s how we say goodnight!( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz