2014-02-27

27/02/2014


European Tour Part 3 PolandGermany(。・_・。)/ 



Jupiter TOUR 2014CLASSICAL ELEMENT-EUROPE-
06 Feb Poland Germany


In the very morning we departed to Germany!!ε=( _)
I’m glad that during this tour we were moving not by plane, but by car(´∀`)
Of course in car I’m immediately falling asleep(laughs)



On the way we were stopping at the gas station couple of times(>_<)
It doesn’t happen in Japan, but it’s a feature of this area,
That in the toilets you have something like a reception, where you need to pay before entering the toilet(_;



Arriving to Germany at night!!
Right after leaving our luggage in the hotel, together we →ε=( _) for dinner
In this area there were barely any shops and barely any buildings in which lights were on.
Of course it’s also useless to look for any drink/snack machines at the streets!



Right next to the restaurant there was a splendid thing(>_<) And in the back there was a building~
Hm? But of course I don’t know more!(laughs)



To the restaurantA large drove of people (laughs) [The name of the restaurant means “From Gdańsk” – Gdańsk is a Polish city over the sea and this restaurant serves Polish&German cuisine]



It looks like kanji, but I don’t know this one!!(laughs) [this kanji means ‘LOVE’ in Chinese and it’s equal for ]



Model of the ship! Cool!
I think this restaurant was stylized for ship-like(>_<)



Menu was like a magazine?, quite stylish( ´ ` )
Of course I couldn’t understand anything written there, so I trusted someone else(>_<)
Perhaps, the circulation of this meal was quite imperfect(laughs)



Toast with the cola!!
I forgot what kind of dish was that, but real puree was delicious



We got back to the hotel and prepared to sleep.

Because overseas I feel the lack of coffee sometimes, this time I brought instant coffee with me from Japan.

We had pot in our room, but I had only sparkling water, when I thought of drinking coffee,

That’s why I shook the bottle wanting to make the water still, but finally I boiled sparkling one and made a coffee from it…

But it was J! U! C! K! (laughs) ( ;´Д`)

I added over two times more sugar than usually, but even then the bitterness didn’t disappear and it was totally disgusting(laughs)

If you are curious how it taste, challenge yourself(laughs)



And that’s how we say goodnight( ´ ` )

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz