2014-02-18

18/02/2014


■HIZAKI&YUKI Birthday Event「Perform a Ceremony」



HIZAKI & YUKI Birthday Event
「Perform a Ceremony」
2014/2/17(Mon) Kichijoji STAR PINE’S CAFÉ


Good evening! Yesterday

There was

HIZAKI & YUKI Birthday Event

「Perform a Ceremony」!

Happy birthday to those two!!

Thank you very much to everyone, who came to celebrate!!


They were given beautiful flowers☆



During the first half of the event I dressed up smartly in suit and there was an acoustic live!
We have played new song prepared for this day, Jupiter’s songs and cover song

With Masaki-san from This is a PEN. invited on keyboard!

We planned to create a mood of harmony and relax,

But since there was some feeling of tension in us, it all turned into serious mood

And hurdles raised strangely(laughs)

Preliminary arrangements were set before our European tour

And it was quite tough time because right after coming back to Japan we needed to practice,

But I’m happy we made it☆

And Masaki-san answered our reckless flow!

Thank you so much!


And, during the second half of the event we played Jupiter’s normal LIVE with outfits changed for the new ones!!

We attacked with violent songs in the middle!

The sense of unison during ZIN-chan’s furi course was somehow amazing☆


From New Single『LAST MOMENT』

We’ve presented 「LAST MOMENT」「Luminous」「-己-Innovation」 for the first time!

「-己-Innovation」is very hard and fast number written by me!!

I was really happy that we played it LIVE for the first time☆

I think we will also play it during "stylish wave CIRCUIT ’14 春の嵐", so I can no longer wait☆


Moreover, before the last song,

Surprise presents and cake were given to our two birthday boys☆

People, who were giving it to them are strangely nervous(laughs)

I’m glad we succeeded☆

Cheki session with VIPs, member’s trip around all tables, talk event☆

I wanted to talk with you more!!(>_<)

I drank cola, but other members got a bit drunk(laughs)



I can’t wait till April, because I think we will make mine and MASASHI-kun’s birthday event…!

Well, well, once again, happy birthday HIZAKI-san&YUKI-kun!!

It’s a bye for now(。・_・。)/☆

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz