2014-02-18

18/02/2014


HIZAKI&YUKI Birthday EventPerform a Ceremony



HIZAKI & YUKI Birthday Event
Perform a Ceremony
2014/2/17(Mon) Kichijoji STAR PINES CAFÉ


Good evening! Yesterday

There was

HIZAKI & YUKI Birthday Event

Perform a Ceremony!

Happy birthday to those two!!

Thank you very much to everyone, who came to celebrate!!


They were given beautiful flowers



During the first half of the event I dressed up smartly in suit and there was an acoustic live!
We have played new song prepared for this day, Jupiter’s songs and cover song

With Masaki-san from This is a PEN. invited on keyboard!

We planned to create a mood of harmony and relax,

But since there was some feeling of tension in us, it all turned into serious mood

And hurdles raised strangely(laughs)

Preliminary arrangements were set before our European tour

And it was quite tough time because right after coming back to Japan we needed to practice,

But I’m happy we made it

And Masaki-san answered our reckless flow!

Thank you so much!


And, during the second half of the event we played Jupiter’s normal LIVE with outfits changed for the new ones!!

We attacked with violent songs in the middle!

The sense of unison during ZIN-chan’s furi course was somehow amazing


From New SingleLAST MOMENT

We’ve presented LAST MOMENT」「Luminous」「--Innovation for the first time!

--Innovationis very hard and fast number written by me!!

I was really happy that we played it LIVE for the first time

I think we will also play it during "stylish wave CIRCUIT 14 春の嵐", so I can no longer wait


Moreover, before the last song,

Surprise presents and cake were given to our two birthday boys

People, who were giving it to them are strangely nervous(laughs)

I’m glad we succeeded

Cheki session with VIPs, member’s trip around all tables, talk event

I wanted to talk with you more!!(>_<)

I drank cola, but other members got a bit drunk(laughs)



I can’t wait till April, because I think we will make mine and MASASHI-kun’s birthday event…!

Well, well, once again, happy birthday HIZAKI-san&YUKI-kun!!

It’s a bye for now(。・_・。)/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz