2014-02-27

27/02/2014


European Tour Part 2LIVE in Poland(。・_・。)/



Jupiter TOUR 2014CLASSICAL ELEMENT-EUROPE-
05 Feb @Progresja in Warsaw, Poland



Good mornin’!! The view from hotel’s room! The contrast of snow and morning sun is beautiful(´∀`)

It takes me one hour since I wake up till I go out, but ZIN-chan needs two hours to get ready!
Because we were sharing the room, thanks to his clock alarm I was awaken unnecessarily two hours before we went out(laughs)
And I was listening to his happy singing coming from the bathroom! It’s over my own pace!(laughs)



Arriving at the club!
Because we were stuck in the traffic jam, entering to the club delayed over one hour!
Oh dear, why ( ;´Д`)



Dressing room was at the second floor(>_<) We were struggling with those stairs for a whole day in our round trips between hall and dressing room(laughs)
Yup! Wouldn’t it be better, if you installed the elevator?!



During the setting~. And that man on stage is technical engineer Dai-chan(>_<)
We often use rented equipment during the oversea tours, so we had plenty of smaller problems with it. Oh dear, oh dear!
In particular, we’re tormented by the instability of voltage every single time f^_^;



And this time during European tour I was using Engl Powerball 2 from ENGL!
It surprised me a lot, when I played the sound! I have a feeling that it made a better sound than my special edition(_
In this situation I started wondering if I should buy it(laughs)



Shopping corner
European special edition goods(´∀`)



During this tour before each LIVE we held special photo session, 2-shot session, handshake & signing meeting with people, who bought VIP tickets(>_<)

That day our entering was delayed, we had problems with gear
Everything turned upside down and the atmosphere became hectic(^_^;



But the performance!!

We were obviously excited about playing overseas after such a long time!!(´∀`)

The setlist was about 1 hour and a half long, so it was quite unsatisfactory,

But we spent beautiful time in excitement!

Personally, I regret that I could barely move because the stage was too shallow(_;

Thank you very much Poland( ´ ` )



Sushi after the LIVE!! I was happy that we could eat different things but also sushi

And this is how the LIVE in Poland ended(。・_・。)/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz