2014-02-27

27/02/2014


European Tour Part 1JapanPoland(。・_・。)/ 


It’s a good evening(。・_・。)/


I’m late with this, but

I think I want to update my blog with collected entries about

Jupiter TOUR 2014CLASSICAL ELEMENT-EUROPE-!



The truth is that I already started it quite earlier,

But picking photos out of so many took u~ltra lot of time(laughs)



On the overseas I somehow have no idea, what are everyone’s requests.

But to put it simple, we went there to play LIVEs,

But until we step on the stage, there might be a really long way to come first.

If we lose our luggage, there is really hard to replace it, and taking care of our body condition is also important.

There appeared great stress, when we couldn’t play LIVE because of such things.

Of course our “home ground” is in Japan,

But I am really happy that you realize that and give us your support in overseas activities!

I’ll bind basics together on the timeline presented below by photos!(>_<)


So, let’s go-!!!!



Jupiter TOUR 2014CLASSICAL ELEMENT-EUROPE-
03 Feb Japan Poland


Hey, at first at the airport
Before each overseas tour I’m struggling with packing my things! (_;
There are weight limits for luggage, so to assign what to deposit as a main luggage and what to take with me into the cabin I need to think soberly.
Moreover, just before the departure I bought Line6 effector!
Because my ZOOM, which I have been using a lot during overseas tours was stolen in Russia…(laughs)
Adding a new experience, we departed unusually at night! ε=( _)


After over 10 hours of flight, we reached Dubai, where we change flights!
I never thought that I will go to Dubai during my life~(laughs)

By the way, in the plane I watched Disnay’s “Dumbo”
I watched it for the first time, but it’s a piece of a fairytale(laughs)



There were also local people of Dubai, wearing white cloths~!
Here was around 20*C I think, so I walked around the airport after taking off my coat because of that heat(>_<)
Airport is huge, so we reached our gates by train.



I can’t really remember well, but I think we were in Dubai about two hours!
Palms were standing inside the building of the airport, what was cool!



Customs? I’m not doing anything bad, but somehow always I’m getting unnecessarily nervous (laughs)
I can’t get used to it, no matter how many times I go through this kind of checks.



Well, this time we left to Poland!
From now on we are canned in the plane for 6 hours.
Of course, I don’t really like planes! That’s why I sleep!(laughs)



Arrival to Poland!
I’m always nervous if my stored luggage was transported properly or not(laughs)



Meeting up with the team of “33 Degrees”, who are taking care of us this time, we’re going to the hotel ε=( _)
Nay~Poland is so cold!!
It wasn’t snowing, but a lot of snow was still remaining(>_<)
It seems that at this time it started snowing in Japan!



Reaching the hotel ( ´ ` )
During this tour I was sharing the room with ZIN-chan(laughs)



Right after arriving to the hotel, all together we went for lunch
Welcome-lunch from the team was hearty!!



The scenery around the restaurant. Absolutely perfect for a drawing(´∀`)



In the underground of the restaurant.
It’s unexpectedly wide! The atmosphere was so cute, just like if some small people would come out suddenly (laughs)



After introducing ourselves, we could open our hearts a bit with members of the team
Nice to meet you!!( ´ ` )

Moreover, because I had no prior knowledge about it, I couldn’t know any of Polish dishes!
But it was delicious☆☆☆☆



There were a real candles
Because in Japan they are mostly fake, in this casual place I was able to feel Europe.
Lovely



Thank you for the meal! (´∀`)
This day was off because of the traveling, so from now on let’s go for some sightseeing ☆ε=( _)



Because we saw a music shop, we entered
I think that last time when we were in Poland, we also went to the music shop(´∀`)



On the first floor there was a lot of guitars and basses!
Plenty of them had weird shapes, which I haven’t seen before!
On the second floor there were drum sets(>_<)



We left the music shop and after a short walk we took the tram, like this shown here on photo!
If I remember well, we shouldn’t pay for tickets…(laughs)
I don’t know what kind of system is that, but ah, well(_;



Not really knowing our destination place, we keep going along the street(laughs)
The sun went down slowly. And it became even more cold… (_;



I discovered the sushi restaurant! In Poland sushi restaurants seems to be comparatively popular.
By the way, the day before departure, I ate sushi(laughs)


We keep walking. Woooooo, it’s so cold!!((( ;´Д`)))



Apple store
I Love Mac!!!!!



Quite amazing building



On the way I dropped by the caffee(´∀`)
I’m bac to life! With coffee in my hand, I’m back to walking!



Quite enormous statue! But like always, I have no idea what is it(laughs)



In a blink of an eye it darkened!
But I still keep going(laughs)
It was cold all the time, but now it became even more serious!(laughs)



Suddenly redness has flashed into my eyes, what made me surprised!
Cool! But I can’t understand any of it!(laughs) I’d like to try creating such sculpture~!



There was a church, so we walked in together
Being in church for the first time in overseas, ZIN-chan got so excited!(laughs)



It was life-sized.
If I find one, I have a bit habit of watching the quality of shaped elements…(laughs)

And since we still didn’t know our destination place, Jupiter team stopped right here(laughs)



Because we would feel cold walking back the same way we came here, we came back by bus! How great(laughs) ( ´Д`)
This time we went to a modern shopping center!
ZARA and H&M were there(laughs)



As you can see on the photo above, there was also a Hard Rock Café~!
Oh damn, that sign is huge!!∑(゚Д゚)



We went to the supermarket inside
Unlike in Japan, there are no convenience stores everywhere, so I bought here something to drink and stuff I needed.
Also there ZIN-chan kept asking absurd questions (laughs)
“Is there any onigiri?” “Nope”
“Do they have Pocari water?” “Nope”


And this is how the first day has ended!!
Goodnight (。・_・。)/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz