2014-02-25

25/02/2014


Revival(。・_・。)/



Good evening!

A bit long time no see(。・_・。)/

The time has come that I will update blog when I will only have time!



Since the day after shooting MV on 19th, fever began to rise steadily,

And for a few days I felt down because of flu f^_^;

Today my fever decreased and I’m able to get back to my normal life.

But I handle the work I can do at home(>_<)



I should say that from 5, 4 of us catching flu is great(laughs)

By the way, manager didn’t catch the flu, but now he seems getting high fever(laughs)

During having high fever, being really dizzy, my thinking circuit was meaningless~ oh, isn’t it like always!?

This time once again I was keenly aware of the fact, that body is my capital!



Everyone, thank you for lots of your supporting messages

I’m fine!


Finally, maybe I will post photo taken during that MV shooting?

It’s a bye for now(。・_・。)/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz