2013-01-08

06/01/2013


New Year(>_<)




Good evening

For New Year I went back to my family home for few days(>_<)

The latest New Year’s card I also prepared in my family home(laughs)


After that~,

I visited my granny.

Really surprisingly many years have passed!

Though everyone is healthier than anything(´∀`)

Because my relatives know not much about the band

They have asked me a lot of unusual questions of different kind(laughs)

Kakejiku drawn by my grandpa before he died(>_<) (Kakejiku is kind of hanging scroll)

Granpa wasn’t a painter by profession, which means he was ultra-good in drawing!

I wish I inherited whole talent for drawing and design from my grandpa(>_<)

But somehow, I’m grateful to grandpa again.

I went, of course, to visit the graves too.

Every time I come here, I feel that I need to take a photo and put it here(laughs)

I am a part of my ancestors. I want to cherish this.




Moreover, once again we’ve met after a long time with members of Aikaryu (Kaworu-kun, ULI-san, TAKAMASA-san) and TATSUYA-san

Flower has bloomed in remembrance of the old times Each of us goes his own way(>_<)

ULI-san hasn’t changed at all since we’ve met and that’s bad(laughs)

Words said by TATSUYA-san, thatAikaryu was a collection of genius, were really impressive.



But, at home, I had to continue works on design(laughs)

I worked hard even during the New Year(laughs)



And although I don’t know, if I was able to calm down,

I de-stressed myself during these few days(>_<)

I still love Kyoto!!!!


In 2013 I will do my best!!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz