2013-01-06

29/11/2012

■The Eighth day of the Tour ~Osaka umeda AKASO~


Good evening!

I’m back to Tokyo~

And I finally completely cured my cold☆


↓Please, notice the left side (of the photo), two-shot with Yukio (laughs)
Yesterday the last LIVE of the local tour was held in Osaka umeda AKASO!

I had so much fun!!

Owing to the club's arrangement I could see everyone’s faces perfectly and I’m very happy, that I was able to see so many smiles☆

It was hot, without problems(laughs)

Air conditioning was only warming and we played only heavy songs in the first half of the LIVE, so sweat poured down from me like a waterfall! (laughs)

Though personally I prefer when it’s rather a bit warmer(>_<)


From the rare songs, which haven’t been played for a long time, we’ve played「God Palace」.

When it was played for the last time? Really long time ago! You could feel how middle solo overwhelms everything, it turned out very well.


Until the last moment, it seemed that the last song will be「The Revenant Choir」, but… it was「The Red Carpet Day」!!


It was an appropriate LIVE for the end of the Tour!!

That time was like taken from dreams, so it was the best.

Thank you very much☆

Stage during setting~(>_<)
Set producing the steel sound of TERU, ENGL+GekiTetsu☆
BOOROCKS, which I used very often during this tour!!

After turning that guy on, solo becomes ultra-cool!! I can’t part with it even for a moment☆
Just before beginning of the show! Let’s go then☆
From car~ Midōsuji has been decorated with lights☆Beautiful☆ (Midōsuji is the national road, crossing Osaka from north to south and it's considered the main street in Osaka)

Eight performances of「Versailles TOUR 2012 "Chateau de Versailles"」tour, which passed in the blink of an eye, has been ended.

I was very impressed by each of the performances, what made this tour incredible.

The time of our hiatus is coming up with every passing moment.

To all those, who support us, to all around the world,

Thank you.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz