2013-01-08

30/12/2012


TERU’s participation in new release from Roman so Words!



I was invited to take part as a guest guitarist in recording of one song from 5th CD of Roman so Words entitled『雪月華』!!
(I have to make a small comment in here, because there are dozens of weird translations describing this title as “Yuki Tsukika”, what actually confused me a bit, because it has absolutely no meaning or message. Oh right, google translate would translate it like this and we could get the same, if we read each kanji separately, but as for my not-too-trained eye it’s all about feminine name here, read → ゆづか “Yudzuka”. Moreover, Roman so Words have many songs entitled by female names.)

It’s a group, whose music is based on a narrative system

And they are the excellent combination of extremely original melody and heavy sound.

Moreover, the release of 『雪月華』 is coming soon!!

Roman so Words
New 5th CD『雪月華』

1.雪月華(instrumental)
2.everlasting snowy Tree [trailer]
3.雪奈 [trailer] (Setsuna”)
4.moonlit crime
5.月煌 (Gekkō”)
6.lycoris
7.紅蓮ノ華 (Guren no hana”)

The CD contains 7 tracks and 12-page booklet
Special price 1,000 yen / Price in store 1,575 yen
Release date 31/12/2012 (DiscUnion release will be available after NYE)

Produced by Roman so Words

All Words,Stories Written:己稀&Yui
All Melodies WrittenArrangedYui
JacketBooklet Designe.u.


~Guest Member~
VocalChorus:百合(tr.3)、みーや(tr.5)、中恵光城(tr.7)
GuitarTERU(tr.2)masha(tr.3,7)Takao(tr.4,5,6)
JacketBooklet Illustration:さく[traumprinz]



I’m both a fan of Roman so Words and friend of Yui-kun

He came to see Versailles’ last live in Osaka


This work dates back to this year's summer,

I was wondering if hooking this up in time with Versailles hiatus won’t be too delicate (topic),

But as I really like Roman so Words and I wanted to support them with all of my power, I decided to join!

everlasting snowy Tree , in which I played, is a metal tone and increasing beautiful symphonic sound

Which together create a winter landscape in the song.

I was told to play the guitar intro freely,

That is why I think, TERU’s part explodes with heat until it hurts!!(laughs)

Of course, I also play a crazy solo

Prototype of this song was written by Yui-kun, but I think that as a guitarist I could show a new approach to it(>_<)

In the links above you can listen to 1 minute long samples


Besideseverlasting snowy Tree, (album) is overflowed with masterpieces,

That’s why, be sure to check it out!!!!!



Tomorrow Roman so Words will have their own stand in Comic Market 83 in Tokyo Big Sight

And (CD) can be got in one’s hands faster than in normal store,

So come round to the Fuyu Comi by all means!! (Fuyu Komi are the special winter comic fair in Comic Market 83)

Oh, and by the way, this time I’m appearing as a “guest member”, so please, understand it exactly this way(>_<)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz