2013-01-06

26/12/2012


Premiere of covers of Best AlbumAnthologie!!



Versailles Best Album 2009-2012
Anthologie
2013.1.30 on sale !!

Selection of 14 tracks from all singles and LIVE tracks, which has been released by Versailles on their 4 singles and 3 full-length albums since their major debut!
Limited Edition includes LIVE CD with a LIVE audio recording.
Includes also 1 track exceeding 10 minutes of length, 3 instrumental tracks and all of this among 5 tracks!


Anthologie [Regular Edition]
CD : 2800 yen(tax in) / 14 tracks
16 page booklet

Anthologie [Limited Edition]
2CD(CDLIVE CD) : 3300 yen(tax in) / 14 tracks5 LIVE
16 page booklet / 3D card

CD
1. ASCENDEAD MASTER
2. 愛と哀しみのノクターン
3. Serenade
4. DESTINY -The Lovers-
5. GLOWING BUTTERFLY
6. Philia
7. MASQAURADE
8. Vampire
9. Love will be born again [Japanese Version]
10. Illusion
11. Rhapsody of the Darkness
12. Truth
13. ROSE
14. Symphony of The Revenant Choir

(Only with Limited Edition)
LIVE CD
1. God Palace [from 2010.9.4 C.C. Lemon Hall]
2. PRINCESS [from 2010.9.4 C.C. Lemon Hall]
3. Judicial Noir [from 2012.2.12 Shibuya Public Hall]
4. LIBIDO [from 2012.2.12 Shibuya Public Hall]
5. Faith & Decision [from 2012.2.12 Shibuya Public Hall]


First publication of covers of Best AlbumAnthologie, which has to be released on next year’s January 30th!!

I designed those covers by pouring in them just-before-hiatus feelings.

This is reputable work of designer TERU.

I’ve already outlined this topic, but this time I was trying to create Limited Edition and Regular Edition in completely different way(>_<)



I thought it would be good if I put You-san on the cover of Limited Edition, to make it consisted of six of us.

Each of us has a different outfit, so this is a piece, in which you can feel the history.

I’m aware of that this can’t be noticed in the image of this size, but… this actually isn’t a picture!
Until now, I was designing using different techniques, but I thought that one day I’d like to draw something from the scratch.

I got my idea – I drew, using graphic tablet, realistic drawing, which can be easily mistook as a photo!

Drawing even these small elements of costumes is 10 times harder than I expected and it takes a huge amount of time f^_^;

I slept an average of three hours a day, working. I was trying to raise my spirit, but fighting against sleepiness exceeding the limits of my strength was extremely difficult~

Because energy drinks have no effect on me, I poured the hot shower on my head, I cooled myself with chilled compress gel, I was doing everything possible to exceed my limits(laughs)

BUT!!, To the Limited Edition cover’s surface will be added 3D card, so the image is three-dimensional!!

I’m having this 3D card already in my hands and it’s making pretty good impression

When I saw it for the first time, I involuntarily shoutedawesome, I was so impressed with the final effect!

At the planning stage I was very concerned about what I need to do, to make it really reflect three-dimensions.

I even borrowed 10 thick books about painting from library.

And while I was looking at old photos it dawned on me and I came up with this composition!

I also present to you a rose, which can be called the symbol of Versailles.

I also beautifully arranged the composition, put a message, I also was able to put the history, so it’s really thick piece of work!



Regular Edition, compared to limited one, combines simplicity.

Buuut! It might be, that I personally like it more than limited edition(laughs)

It’s not overly fancy, very simple.

Modern art can be felt, so I think it’s a step forward for me, as for a designer!

The main color is white, because whenVersailles has been created I had exactly this idea, but in the end I didn’t use it.

Because I always put emphasis on the dark side of the world and many (projects) were made in dark colors, this time it was good to use bright colors.

The explanation may be not necessary, but roses represent 6 members of the band.

Personally, I’d really like to have a big poster with this image(laughs)

And by the way! I actually don’t like the word “simple”(laughs)

I think thatsimplicity is the best i san excuse for people who can’t cope with complicated things…

Rich won’t be good! Too fancy won’t be good too!

…and this is how I came to simple composition and simple image in itself(laughs)

Important is to give something strongly affecting the emotions, something simple to perceive, but including complexity and the essence of the topic.

I’ve been obsessively focused on to keep balance of textures and composition, color harmony and to put message.



Please, wait until you get your copy,

Though the Limited Edition gives the impression of a specific view of the world, it’s closely related to the Regular one.

I think that both are worthy of Best Album,

And regardless of the amount of sales, I feel that I really put all of my skills in this, didn’t I?(>_<)

Which means, please wait for the premiere!!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz