2013-01-08

27/12/2012


Versailles FAIR & Exhibition of instruments


                         
Good evening(>_<)

I’m really sorry for being that late with this announcement!!


Versailles FAIR & Exhibition of instruments

The special exhibition of guitars and basses, used by members HIZAKI, TERU and MASASHI during the Versailles' TOUR 2012 “Chateau de Versailles” FINAL!!

Special gift is provided for people, who decided to buy the guitar or bass during this exhibition.

The exhibition is opened until 31.12.2012 (mon)

We look forward to your visit.

ESP Shibuya CRAFTHOUSE

Tōkyō-to shibuya-ku jinnan 1-20-16 Takayama building 2 F 
Tel 03-3496-4850


ESP, with which we collaborate, is organizing special exhibition of musical instruments!

You can see GekiTetsu, on which I played during LIVE on 20/12, up close

Personally, I went to ESP Shibuya CRAFTHOUSE even for two days before LIVE on 20/12

To buy strings and shield(laughs)

If my time will allow me to do so, I’d really like to go on those fair(>_<)

I always show myself up unexpectedly and suddenly disappear, so don’t listen to what I’m saying now


Not much time left, so if you’d like to visit those fair, please come!!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz