2013-01-19

19/01/2013


The current state of things(>_<)


Good evening(>_<)

It's been a long time.


Although it got cold outside, I'm feeling surprisingly well (laughs),

Especially, my physical health didn't break


Lately I was designing, playing the guitar,

I did a lot of things, so I was a bit busy with work.



Of course, I'm also writing songs, because my personal musical activity is still intact.

This time, as speed is the most important element

It's some kind of “rushing things will cost you more time in the end” (´艸`)


Yet outlining the current state (of things),

I went to see LUNA SEA at Nippon Budōkan(>_<)

It's really amazing how their energy continuously increases, despite the fact they're already active for so long.

Many familiar songs were played, and when I was there watching, I had a feeling that I was taken back to my childhood (´∀`)

Thank you very much for this stimulation!!


Well, it's 'behind the scenes', but I'll work hard

See you~ε=( _)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz