2013-01-08

29/12/2012


I went on Versailles FAIR & Exhibition of instruments



Good evening(>_<)

Today, like I already mentioned in previous blog entry

I went to ESP Shibuya CRAFTHOUSE!

Huge posters and guitars, which I used during the last LIVE, are exhibited there

And because I had to give it (to ESP employee) immediately after the LIVE, it is likely that my strings are also there(laughs)

I was given the permission to sign (the poster), as a proof of my visit

GekiTetsu from EDWARDS

I think, it’s a pretty reasonable price


It seems like some people have come to buy them! Thank you very much!

I heard that designed by me GekiTetsu,

on the contrary to its odd shape, is very nice, when it goes on playing」☆


Versailles FAIR & Exhibition of instruments is opened till New Year’s Eve!

Be sure to visit it

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz