2013-01-06

24/12/2012


Having the LIVE before hiatus in NHK Hall finished



Good evening

On 20/12 the LIVE before Versailles’ hiatus was held in NHK Hall.

Despite the fact, that it’s been few days since then, I still feel emotionally weak,

But I think I want to write about my feelings from today and from 20th.


First, as usual, the photo-report.
10 o’clock in the morning, opening NHK Hall and our arrival.
As for the night before the big LIVE, I slept unexpectedly well.

During setting the stage set! It seems that those works began around 8 a.m.
It’s a view of stage from the place next to shimote.
Of course, for this LIVE it (stage) has been set up from zero~.

The hall seen from stage.
It’s an appropriate place for the last LIVE.



The stage seen from the audience. It has been mounted very quickly.

It’s a weird feeling to stand on the same stage as New Year’s Eve Kōhaku Uta Gassen(laughs) (it’s a NYE’s music program broadcasted by NHK TV since 1953)

During rehearsal I was wearing I LOVE VersaillesT-shirt!
Speaking of which, this T-shirt is my idea and design!
I like this one of a kind good mood(laughs)

The amplifier is of course ENGL. Special Edition!!
The foundation of heavy and warm, highest quality sound of TERU.

Instruments supporting our performance from the technical site, the apple of Versailles’ eye.

Photo taken during the research of the Hall along with MASASHI-kun
Where you can find this kind of two adventurers’ archetype!?

Map of seats. Everyone also should take a look at it before heading out further(>_<)

We were given flowers from all of the fans and all of those, who participate in this LIVE!! Thank you very much.
If I missed any, I’ll put it later(>_<)
I realized, how many people actually came to support us.

We, invincible Versailles!
And now, onto the stage――.



LIVE’s time was too short to be able to collect all the feelings gained during those five years of activity.

My natural attitude is to smile as much as possible.

Even if somewhere along the way there were some minor problems, it’s nothing.

Feeling like mine and yours feelings are filling me,

I was among the most special moment.

It was really like a dream.

It was the time, when we didn’t look at the past.

And because we were there together, we and you, we were able to create this moment.

And my feelings are filled with

“Thank you”.

At the end, deeply thoughtful, unconsciously I bent my head down

But when I think about it now, I know it was a sign of gratitude.



We started creating Versailles knowing nothing

When I recall the beginnings,

Personally I knew and had experience in virtually nothing.

I have learned many things.

I have experienced a lot of things.

I was taught about the beauty of the music, when I traveled the world.

I have met many people.

I have lost a person close to me.

Many conflicts took place.

Many tears flowed.

But there also were lots of smiles.

You’ve put your hope and expectations in this band, and

Thanks to you

It became a band, which greatness goes far beyond the limits of imagination.

Versailles is pride.

These precious moments,

Among the atrocity of the passing time.

Considering this, we will go further.

Each end is the beginning of something new ――.



Therefore, if we believe in Versailles,

I think that we will be able to overcome every way in the future.

However, when we will meet you again as Versailles

I want to see bright smiles.

I think we will certainly want to come back.

Beloved ones

Thank you for everything.



Versailles goes on hiatus,

But I will continue my work with music.

I won’t remove this blog.

I think, I will update it for now.



All the fans, who supported us

All the co-workers, from whom we’ve received assistance

Everyone all over the world

KAMIJO-san, HIZAKI-san, MASASHI-kun, YUKI-kun, You-san,


Please, let me tell you

From the bottom of my heart

Thank you.

See you again.

TERU.



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz