2013-01-06

20/12/2012


Night before the hiatus performance



Good evening

Finally tomorrow, and more specifically “today”, because the date has already changed, last LIVE in NHK Hall before our hiatus.

I didn’t update my blog at all.

During these free days I was designing the covers forAnthologie Best Album.

I began working immediately, right after the LIVE in Osaka,

Because due to the production, it had to be finished in early December f^_^;

I was informed by Warner employees, that the content of Limited Edition and Regular one will be almost the same,

That’s why I think this fact will please the fans, who were thinking of buying both editions

But design has been created in two completely different directions!!

For the best quality, again, I crossed the limits of body and soul,

But it was worth it, because results are convincing!!


I wonder whether the method I used to create Limited Edition isn’t a bit interesting?

I’ll explain this later, but it’s simply not a picture!

But regular version is quite simple and I like it at once.

Please, wait for permission to provide more information!!


Tomorrow’s LIVE,

Honestly, I still don’t feel its atmosphere.

From the very beginning of Versailles, day by day, I was thinking only about it,

Because Versailles was the only thing I had.

And I can’t understand, how that’s all has to stop now.

History, which we’ve been creating together from the beginning is just too short… I want to face it (hiatus) with whole my strength.

Everyone please, remove tomorrow all the restrictions you’ve put on your emotions.

So we could catch all of the smiles and every tear.

I’ll be really happy, if we create this LIVE together.

Feelings of people, who wanted to come, but couldn’t, will also reach us.

Thank you.


And now, good night.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz