2013-12-06

04/12/2013


■11/30 Akasaka BLITZ [stylish wave GENERATIONVol.5] 



[stylish wave GENERATION Vol.5 ~世代の壁を突き破れ!~]

I’m late with this, but I will post something in shape of a report from event in Akasaka BLITZ(>_<)


Immediately after the LIVE I tweeted,

Because that day, we could play only one song – because of the troubles with PC equipment used on stage our time has passed.

I really want to apologize all people, who came to enjoy the event.

But I should say there was some blessing in disguise, because fortunately we could play at least one song.

I reaffirmed myself of the “gratitude” of playing in front of you all.

Anyways, I want absolutely to eliminate such things as happened this time!!

Including this feeling from now on I’ll give 100% from myself!!



Well, I will upload massive part of two-shots, as I usually do,

Taken before the LIVE, when I still was not expecting this kind of troubles would happen!

With Takemasa-kun from Kiryu

Lately our paths converge often, but in times of Aikaryu once we made a coupling-tour together, so our friendship is really long!


With Hiyori-kun from Kiryu!

We have spoken now and then, but it’s the first time we took two-shot together

I have a feeling that he looks somehow like me in my girly-look times(laughs)


With Re:unity’s … no, DaizyStripper’s Yuugiri-kun!

I realized that long time has passed since we’ve met each other last time!

I was watching LIVE on the monitors and Daizy were hot!!



Bonus After finishing make-up I loosely took a photo



Well,

On 6/12 in HEAVEN’S ROCK Saitama Shintoushin

Starts "Jupiter TOUR 2013~2014 CLASSICAL ELEMENT -Future-“

Let’s meet each other with best smiles!

Bye for now(。・_・。)/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz