2013-12-12

07/12/2013


First place of the tour - Saitama(。・_・。)/



Jupiter TOUR 2013~2014 CLASSICAL ELEMENT -Future-
12/6(Fri) HEAVEN'S ROCK Saitama Shintoshin one-man

It’s a good evening (。・_・。)/

From yesterday TOUR 2013~2014 CLASSICAL ELEMENT -Future-has started!!

The first place was Saitama!!

Because lately we’re playing a lot on events, the spirits during long time no played one man were MAX!

Because we were able to firmly express ourselves in way we do during one-man lives(´∀`)



During live we were given your power from the first song, so tension went high!!

I was also happy that there were many voices calling our names

That raised my excitement a lot(laughs)


Well well, in the middle of the live unusually grasping my microphone, I agitated the center☆☆☆

I want to make such new things intensively


In this shape during this tour I want to see your cool-ness more and more!!

Because if you enjoy the performance, it makes me unconsciously glance at you more often(laughs)

Protecting our habit, let’s further create the feeling of unity(´∀`)

We made a good start thanks to you all, thank you very much!!



It’s written by STAFF-san Cool!



When I was making a selfie, Maashii photobombed (laughs)

Photos of Masashi-kun making face expressions are quite rare, aren’t they!?

Maybe you aren’t aware of that, but combination of imprudent fellows is also very important in terms of performance!



Well well, I’m waiting for your impressions about the LIVE sent to me in ameba messages

Of course I’d be really happy, if you will answer during LIVEs! You’re forbidden to save your energy! (laughs)

Speed and frequency of blog updates posting has raised(laughs)←mwahaha


Bye for now(。・_・。)/


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz