2013-12-19

17/12/2013


Third place of the tour - Kashiwa(。・_・。)/ 



Jupiter TOUR 2013~2014 CLASSICAL ELEMENT -Future-
12/14(Sat) Kashiwa PLOOZA One-man

2DAYS one man!! Second day was in Kashiwa PALOOZA!!

Yup, again it’s Jupiter (laughs)




Start of the live was from the “Classical Element”, in sudden somber atmosphere!

And then was the “Symmetry Breaking” with the new arrangement of the intro!!

In the moment added to intro’s riff, which  I played, I had goose bumps (laughs)

It was quite hard to continue this attacking songs from that moment (laughs)

This kind of setlist is also unique for this tour!

It was hot


We also played two instrumentals „SILENT KNIGHT” and „Race wish”

I wonder if you got full filled by those?(laughs)

“SILENT KNIGHT”’s non-picking sweeps were played on slightly bigger warp than usual,

I’m so cool now, just kickassI was impressed by myself a bit(laughs) I’m becoming more and more a petty bourgeois!



From the beginning of the fall, when we loudly started our one-mans,

Gradually the sense of union has been born, for which I’m thankful!!

Thank you all! You were the best!!

I’m looking forward to final



Next thing is, that day for Jupiter was Christmas LIVE (laughs)

That’s why here’s TERU SANTA
Speaking of which, there also was a Santa in the venue~ I love this feast-like feeling

In the outfit like always

Which one do you prefer? (laughs)

With MA-SHI-

This two-shot’s rate was unexpectedly high(laughs)


Isn’t it like a universe!?



Let’s make the 4/1 FINAL in Ebisu LIQUIDROOM the best LIVE!!


Moreover from now on at the end of the year startstylish wave CIRCUIT 13 冬将軍』

Andstylish wave COUNTDOWN 13-14 so

Still being cool, let’s rush out-!


It’s a bye for now(。・_・。)/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz