2013-12-19

17/12/2013


Second place of the tour - Yokohama(。・_・。)/



It’s a good evening(。・_・。)/


Recordings have piled up, so I’m late with updates,

But I will post Jupiter TOUR 2013~2014CLASSICAL ELEMENT -Future-‘s

Something about the LIVE in shape of report(>_<)


Jupiter TOUR 2013~2014 CLASSICAL ELEMENT -Future-
12/13(Fri) Shin Yokohama NEW SIDE BEACH!! One-man

For some reason it's always being a three-step struggle(laughs),

But this time, from the very beginning we were able to play live with a good level of tension!

As for Jupiter, it was also a light track order, so playing it was easy, I think

With your frequent responses and cheering performance becomes more flashy!

I want to make LIVEs where we improve ourselves more and more, just like now!!



There was a change for MASASHI-kun’s solo corner,

And also YUKIO’s drum solo,

Before the song “Scarlet” there was a new gust,

We threw that all in, exclusively for this tour

Don’t miss evolving Jupiter!!




Speaking of which, pedestal on my side had really bad balance,

So it’s a pity, but I barely could make a use of it!

Platform shoes itself have already reaaaaally bad balance,

So while playing the guitar in that condition, it was hard to step on that small pedestal of this place(laughs)

That’s why please forgive me that TERU’s KICK wasn’t a long swing(laughs)


↑It’s hard to see it, but I tried to make an “Odd Eyes” (laughs)

Romantic ageru yo~♪」Part 2!



Still I’m waiting for the messages with impressions from you all

Bye for now(。・_・。)/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz