2013-12-19

19/12/2013


Studio rehearsal(。・_・。)/



It’s a good evening (。・_・。)/


I haven’t mention it yet

But it’s cold!

It’s too cold!!

Someone, warm me up!!←

Everyone, be careful not to catch a cold!!




Today we had rehearsal in studio(。・_・。)/

After playing all the songs of Jupiter

I must say, that they are hard as I thought~

I played them earnestly-y!

Of course today we also played the new songsHuhuu



During the year and after the New Year there are many LIVEs planned,

So I can’t wait to be able to see you all!!!!



Speaking of which, I wonder if you already got your tickets forstylish wave CIRCUIT 14 春の嵐」?

Those are events and we will be travelling around many places all over the country, so come to see us by all means!!

It’s a bye for now(。・_・。)/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz