2013-12-20

21/12/2013


Studio rehearsal(。・_・。)/ day two



It’s a good evening(。・_・。)/

Also today we had rehearsal in studio!

Because this schedule is hard, ZIN-chan’s throat because of bad condition

Almost couldn’t emit voice today(>_<)

But no need to worry! After giving the throat a bit of rest, he will strike hard during the lives at the end and beginning of the year!!

We’re ready for the live on 4/1, so I can’t wait




And,

Since the date has already changed, yesterday a year passed since Versailles went on hiatus.

It was really rich year, because with Versailles’ hiatus Jupiter started its works.

It was a year during which I felt even more than enough the “individual growth of members”.

Feelings for LIVEs and the way of thinking about the music

Now had carried me away with their flow, of which I wasn’t aware, even more than any time before,

Furthermore I think that my passion and sense of responsibility became bigger.

Versailles’ existence is big in me.

It won’t be beautifully said, but

I’d be really happy if you would still be watching over Versailles’ members activities warmly!



Later!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz