2013-12-13

12/12/2013

Guitar Rec(。・_・。)/ Day four


Good evening! And soon already good morning(。・_・。)/

I came back home, did some things and it’s already this hour f^_^;



Guitar Rec day four has ended!

Last evening I was at the limits of my physical possibilities, that’s why (I didn’t write).

I think that recording is progressing smoothly(>_<)


And classically GekiTetsu-san

Pilled up in the studio guys, whom I don’t know well.

I noticed it recently, that we're equivalently careless with gear(laughs)

It should be called a black box, the place on the other side of that door, where guitar recording was carried.

Because any appearance recorded on any gear inside is being a company secret!

One thing I can say

This time guitar sounds are delightful.

I can’t wait for upcoming work!!



Bye for now(。・_・。)/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz