2013-12-12

10/12/2013


Guitar Rec(。・_・。)/ Day two



It’s a good evening(。・_・。)/


I wrote it last time, but I’m happy because of getting many responses on blog and twitter

Thank you everyone





So, since the date has already changed – yesterday was the second day of guitar Rec in studio!



Today’s song had many fine twin phrases, so it was cool feeling!

We are recording quite concentrated to finish this song in as few takes as possible, like it was decided.


Lately the number of guitarist recording at home during DTM's development and dissemination rises

But how many times you will be cheating, you won’t be growing much.

I will also do my best with the rest!



Bonus
Always ready, Torokeru au lait!

However it’s unpopular among members because it’s Too sweet!」(laughs)


Maybe I’ll train a bit more?

Bye for now(。・_・。)/


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz