2013-12-12

09/12/2013


Guitar Rec(。・_・。)/ 



It’s a good evening(。・_・。)/


About the reaction for my previous blog entry, thank you for many messages!!

I mean, that your reaction is an encouragement for me

It’s being my fuel to move forward!

Ah! Of course it’s ok, if you haven’t send your impressions

I’m waiting from now on too



Because date has already changed – since yesterday we’ve started guitar Rec(>_<)

I’ve already tweeted it, but… hooray!(laughs)

Because this time I comparatively had time to train, it went fairly smooth.

I have a feeling that I play each basic line little by little more stable.

But still there left some difficulties, so I’m not doing my best!




Bonus
Tension raised, because this was left in studio

I love Ōtomo Katsuhiro-san’s new work!!

How many times I’ve seen AKIRA? I know all dialogues by heart(laughs)



Bye for now(。・_・。)/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz