2013-08-31

01/09/2013


■Jupiter forming commemoration event『The Wishing Ceremony』



Good eveeening !(。・_・。)/


I was quite busy because of different things after the LIVE, but finally I could update the blog!!

It’s already 3 days after the live, but everyone please, read up up(laughs)


So,

I’ve started from introduction,

But on the 29/8 in Ebisu LIQUIDROOM, event 『The Wishing Ceremony』 to commemorate Jupiter’s forming took place!!

I think that I want to post something in shape of report(>_<)

I want to deeply thank to everyone, that you have gathered so numerously☆

Moreover, I want to thank all the bands who came to appear as a guest on the event of Jupiter, who started their activity in less than few months ago!

Each of the bands was unique and hot☆

Before the setting for rehearsal☆

We are supported by so many STAFF-san☆

Thank you very much! m(_ _)m


The cornerstone of TERU’s metal sound – ENGL!!

This cabinet was surprisingly heavy(laughs)




Tension went high during the LIVE because I was able to see your faces very well!

I am very happy that I could see you all like that☆

This time set list was set of 3 songs from single and 3 songs from album

So wasn’t that a well-balanced selection?

Stay tuned because from now on we will play more often songs from the album on our one-man lives!

I think that there were many things with which we didn’t soak, but…

I’m glad we could make this forming commemoration event☆

Thank you very much!!!!




Finally, I have done the two-shot with Yukio-kun and…

Huh? Where is this two-shot!?

Please, take a cloooose look

This dark leg in the upper right corner is Yukio-san’s leg(laughs)



Well, to be continued!!(。・_・。)/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz