2013-08-10

11/09/2013


New art photos(。・_・。)/ 



I’m late with this announcement for the whole day, but

Jupiter’s official page has been renewed!!



 

And together with it, publiiiiiication of New promotional photos in new costumes!!

 
 
My New promotional photo

I really liked the last outfits before Versailles’ hiatus,

So I developed it a bit and designed to emphasize both Metal feeling & Visual Kei feeling(>_<)

Behind the loincloth there's cloth which looks like a fluttering skirt, so it's not only hard, it gives also the feeling of cuteness~

Affinity with my partner "Geki-Tetsu" is also distinguishedDIMMU BORGIR!!



Personally, I love MASASHI-kun’s outfit!

"The bad guy" characteristic has been applied, so it’s MASASHI power release(laughs)



I also want you to see PV as soon as possible!!

See ya(。・_・。)/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz