2013-08-31

01/09/2013


■Jupiter forming commemoration event two-shot’sphoto compilation!Sono-kun&Anzi-kun&MIA-kun&??☆



Continuing,


Here you are two-shot service photos!

With Anzi-kun from Matenrou Opera before the LIVEI shamelessly carry his guitar(laughs)

Anzi-kun allowed me play his guitar, but I was surprised how amazingly soft were his strings specified for pretty fast playing!

Once again, I thought that strings’ gauge of Jupiter’s guitar team were not specified for fast playing(laughs)

But I didn’t say that I don’t like this mine ‘forcible playing’ (laughs)←


Next one is with Sono-kun from Matenrou Opera

Also let’s go for karaoke together(laughs)


With MIA-kun from MEJIBRAY Re:unity’s Twin Guitar Team! (laughs)

Bandage on the arm? I was surprised, when he had winded it~

Get well soon!!






Because this time many good friends took part in the event, even the dressing room was amazingly noisy

Everyione, I look forward to working with you also in future!



Moreover,

At this day, Kamijo-san came to see our LIVE!!

Unfortunately we couldn’t take photo together,

But since Jupiter’s album CLASSICAL ELEMENT has been released on the same day,

I received Kamijo-san’s solo debut single LouisEnketsu no La vie en Rose~」 directly from him
Thank you very much

We are in constant contact, but we didn't meet directly for a long time till then(>_<)

Let’s do our best!!

Bye for now(。・_・。)/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz