2013-08-24

24/08/2013


Debut album pre-release GET!!(。・_・。)/ 



Good evening!

It’s Terukichi, who strives with different works(>_<)

Well, the whole week stayed till debut album CLASSICAL ELEMENT will be released,

But I got it earlier!!
Of course, I've seen each part of it before during direct color checking in printing office,

But when it becomes the finished work, it looks different!!

Limited editions are covered in black sleeve cases, what makes it look cool and gives amazing atmosphere!



In relation to sleeve cases, till now I've challenged designing many different types of CD jackets,

But they still weren't the thing I've made now, so this time I've challenged invented idea

It took a lot of time to decide how to mix and how to use the characteristics of the sleeve case and work’s theme.

I’m really glad that I finished it in such cool way!




In those times, there are many ways to listen to our sound,

But I wanted to have “the work, which has shape”!

Be sure to book it and get on release date (laughs)

So stay tuned for the release date! (。・_・。)/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz