2013-08-10

10/08/2013


LIVE in Shibuya O-WEST(。・_・。)/  



Good evening!

Since there are plenty of things I want to write you about, I will continue posting entries one after the other~


Let’s start from this one,

Yesterday was the LIVE in Shibuya O-WEST!

Kaya presents Sodom no Bansan -Decadence TABOO-
CAST : Jupiter / Kaya / aki / DER ZIBET / KEN.MORIOKAex.SOFT BALLET)


Because there was pretty many performers, the event was really rich!!

I’m really glad to take part in event with senior musicians


It was the first time for Jupiter after the debut, so it was a LIVE like if we’ve started a new life!

Of course, we showed all 3 songs collected on debut single(>_<)



Moreover, on 8/9 was You-san’s anniversary.

I played the last song with all my feelings for You-san.

I hope they reached him.

This day was a milestone,

So I think it will live forever in my heart and in your hearts.




When it was end of time for Jupiter on the stage,

I was watching other guest bands from the second floor(>_<)

I wanted to watch them secretly… to reveal their secrets(laughs)

Hitoki-san’s bass playing was amazingly cool!

Kaya-san drawn (the story) by power of expression in his best parts

But the drum performance of Chargeeeeee…-kun wasn’t odd!!

I want to follow the example of this exploding intensity



It was a really rich day, in many meanings of this word.

Thank you!!



For all, who couldn’t come – cheki in bonus

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz