2013-08-28

28/08/2013



Good evening(。・_・。)/

Finally tomorrow in Ebisu LIQUIDROOM

Jupiter forming commemoration event The Wishing Ceremonywill take place!!


Also today we had rehearsal in studio for the sake of tomorrow~


Meloic sign of fighting spirit!!


The show is sold out, but there will be some tickets sold in the day of the performance(>_<)

(But I don't know about more details…←)





And,

I’ll be able to use new picks during the LIVEs!!

Tadaaaaa!!


Buuuuuut, color of picks attached to the album is different,

So people who want these, must make a nice catch when I will have a whim to throw it during the LIVE!



Because we're going to sell chekis and new photosets and new signed photosets,

Please enjoy


Later, this is a request or suggestion,

I think that the most important for everyone is to have fun of their own,

But I’d like to see you try to look around a bit and be aware of the “togetherness”

It's entirely good to not be intense during head shaking and enjoying the rhythm with a soft expression is also OK!!

Pumping your fists or clapping hands or calling members' names is also Excellent!!

This will give a good feeling to you and raise our tension, and what follows, it will be a great synergy!

I'd be really happy if we could prepare this kind of great time together


Weell I can't wait for tomorrow!!(。・_・。)/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz