2013-08-02

03/08/2013


■Frog!?(。・_・。)/☆



Good evening☆

Since the date has already changed, day before yesterday and yesterday we had rehearsal in studio(>_<)

It gives a good feeling when our songs from the album become familiar with the body☆

As usual, playing our songs doesn’t differ a lot from doing sports(laughs)


↑Surreal photo of GekiTetsu-san and frog(laughs)

※This frog is an earphones jack accessory from iPhone.



Speaking of which, few years ago while I was walking the street at night

I kicked hard in something resilient, surprised I looked down at my feet and it was frog-san←

I couldn't believe my own eyes that something like this lives in big city Tokyo(laughs)

(By the way, it was safe☆)



If I’m on the topic of frogs,

Back then in my spare time I tried to draw such PETA button(laughs) Pow!

People, who know the former story will understand(laughs)

Try to give me a PETA from here☆

I wonder if you'll simply pass on this(laughs)



By the way, continuing the frog topic in part three、

I don't feel any special love for frogs, so please, try to walk in my shoes(laughs)


Well, I'll do my best working a little bit more tonight(。・_・。)/☆
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7/24 Debut Single 「Blessing of the Future」released by Universal Music!!

「Blessing of the Future」Regular Edition

UICN-5002¥1,280-(SHM-CD)
Tracklist
■CD : 1.Blessing of the Future / 2.ARIA / 3.SHOUT YOUR DESIRE

 「Blessing of the Future」DELUXE EDITION
UICN-9013¥2,900-(SHM-CD+DVD)
※DELUXE EDITION will contain「Blessing of the Future」PV and special making off video,
And also a gorgeous limited edition photo booklet.

Tracklist
■CD : 1.Blessing of the Future / 2.ARIA / 3.SHOUT YOUR DESIRE
■DVD : ★Blessing of the Future(MUSIC VIDEO) / ★Blessing of the Future(MAKING VIDEO)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz