2013-08-02

03/08/2013


Frog!?(。・_・。)/



Good evening

Since the date has already changed, day before yesterday and yesterday we had rehearsal in studio(>_<)

It gives a good feeling when our songs from the album become familiar with the body

As usual, playing our songs doesn’t differ a lot from doing sports(laughs)


↑Surreal photo of GekiTetsu-san and frog(laughs)

This frog is an earphones jack accessory from iPhone.



Speaking of which, few years ago while I was walking the street at night

I kicked hard in something resilient, surprised I looked down at my feet and it was frog-san←

I couldn't believe my own eyes that something like this lives in big city Tokyo(laughs)

(By the way, it was safe)



If I’m on the topic of frogs,

Back then in my spare time I tried to draw such PETA button(laughs) Pow!

People, who know the former story will understand(laughs)

Try to give me a PETA from here

I wonder if you'll simply pass on this(laughs)



By the way, continuing the frog topic in part three

I don't feel any special love for frogs, so please, try to walk in my shoes(laughs)


Well, I'll do my best working a little bit more tonight(。・_・。)/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7/24 Debut Single Blessing of the Futurereleased by Universal Music!!

Blessing of the FutureRegular Edition

UICN-50021,280-SHMCD)
Tracklist
■CD : 1.Blessing of the Future / 2.ARIA / 3.SHOUT YOUR DESIRE

 Blessing of the FutureDELUXE EDITION
UICN-90132,900-SHMCD+DVD)
DELUXE EDITION will containBlessing of the FuturePV and special making off video,
And also a gorgeous limited edition photo booklet.

Tracklist
■CD : 1.Blessing of the Future / 2.ARIA / 3.SHOUT YOUR DESIRE
■DVD : Blessing of the Future(MUSIC VIDEO) / Blessing of the Future(MAKING VIDEO)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz