2013-08-28

26/08/2013


Different kind of things from recent state!☆(。・_・。)/ 

 


Good evening~

I kept continuing posting in announcement's system, but this time it's an ordinary blog entry(laughs)(o゚з゚o)


Yesterday and today we had rehearsaaals in studio

Every time I play, I have a feeling that sounds keep hardening! Pow


On the 29th there is another event coming up, organized by Jupiter The Wishing Ceremonyin Ebisu LIQUIDROOM(>_<)

I think that there will be people, who will see us for the first time, but make a step beyond wait-and-see stage thinking Who are these guys??」 because I'd be very happy if we could enjoy the live together




In the studiopretending to be a giant!?(laughs)
I tried to pinch ENGL's LOGO(laughs)

MASASHI-kun raising his powerKyaaa, stop thaaat

…we have been practicing completely serious, probably that’s why we also had this kind of sense of humor(laughs)



Moreovertomorrow (27th) sadly and painfully,

Is the last U-streamJupiter channel 」!!



8/27(Tue)21:0022:00
Last U-streamJupiter channel

U-STREAM
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/akasakaplus
NICO-sei
http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv146366974



Of course, I also will appear tomorrow!!

I also took part in last show by twitter,

That's why please everyone, you also take part tomorrow by all means

Bye(。・_・。)/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz