2013-08-28

28/08/2013


■Release of the debut album「CLASSICAL ELEMENT」!


Good evening(>_<)

Yesterday we had the last U-Stream of 「Jupiter channel 」!
In the midway、we've experienced Hoshiko-san's storming, so there was also a happening during the program(laughs)

From the beginning till the end I was tightened by the feeling of having good fun, so I'm glad.

Thank you very much that you've participated so numerously!!

I was sitting with crossed legs、and because it's quite hard to notice well bare legs in long awaited shorts, so I was doing a bit of service by toddling(laughs)

I'm sorry that you couldn't watch calmly(laughs)

I'll be missing it because「Jupiter channel 」has ended、

But we are organizing LIVEs and in-store events, so the future will be bright☆

I naturally look forward to seeing everyone this time by all means☆



And and,

It was said many times during the program,

But tomorrow, or I should say today, because the date has already changed!,

Finally!! Finally!!

Our debut album 「CLASSICAL ELEMENT」 has been released!!



I’d be really happy if you could listen to it fiiiiinaaalllyyy, really!

Because the sound was completed already a few months ago~(>_<)

I also waited for it anxiously!! *dum dum* (originally it's an onomatopoeia representing the feeling of tightening the chest because of excitement or sadness)

If you have listened to it already, please let me know about your impressions by all means☆

It's also better to force bad feelings!←

I also got many messages from people, who got their CDs by furage☆

Thank you a lot!!



But absolutely get one!!☆(。・_・。)/☆

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz