2014-04-04

05/04/2014


stylish wave 春の嵐」 9th performance @Mito Light House



stylish wave 春の嵐」 9th performance @Mito Light House

9th performance in Mito!!

Haru no Arashi at last returns to Mito!

It was raining.



That day we’ve been performing first!

And because of that we had less time than normally, so we were in hurry with preparing~

I’d rather finish make-up on time! My heart throbbed in panic(laughs)

But I hid that behind pokerface

And we’ve started performance with epic “Classical Element”!!

It was quite challenging to suddenly perform12 minutes long song from the very beginning of the event (laughs)

I have a feeling that lately on Visual Kei scene, number of bands “to listen” decreased.

I have no intention to deny anything or anyone, but I think I want to make “listening” an important thing.

And with the second song “--Innovation” we’ve destroyed the atmosphere made by first song!

This gap was also enjoyable

By the way, it seemed like I have moved the effector’s sound level knob during the setting

And it became zero somehow!( ;´Д`) And because of that at the entering of solo there was silence…

Last song was “Symmetry Breaking”!

Even if we had troubles with this challenging setlist, it was fun!

Thank you very much!


Two-shot with SaZ-san from DEZERT after the LIVE

I look forward to playing with you during the rest of the tour(´∀`)


Next is Niigata!!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz