2014-04-19

08/04/2014


stylish wave 春の嵐」 14th performance @Fukuoka Drum Be-1 



stylish wave 春の嵐」 14th performance @Fukuoka Drum Be-1

Haru no Arashi, 14th performance – Fukuoka!!


Day before the LIVE road to Fukuokaε=( _)


In the evening I had Ichiran RamenIt was delicious~

I invited ZIN-chan, but he slept in the hotel room, so I went “alone”(laughs)


With Hoshiko-sanI was surprised when I discovered that our birthday are only one day far from each other!

Happy Birthday(´∀`)


With Sala-kun from Black Gene For the Next Scene

Hair colors matchWe easily got along, so we talked about this and that(laughs)


With Toki-san from Black Gene For the Next Scene

We’re users of the same ENGL, so we cheered ourselves up with a talk about amplifiers


With GAKU-kun from FEST VAINQUEUR

I’m really happy that he missed me

FEST VAINQUEUR makes Osaka one-man and Haru no Arashi tour at the same time, so it seems quite hard!

Good luck!!


That day performance was top!

Our turn was around the middle and by thinking Let’s be more excited than previous band!」

I gained much energy, but in a good meaning I was able to start releasing it!

(moreover, it was an advantage for me that I could play on gear set just like during rehearsal (laughs))

We started with Blessing of the Future!

Immediately your reaction was great, so I’m happy

Next was --Innovation! I was play even more violent because stage was wide!

During MC we played “Hoshiko Call” to celebrate Hoshiko-san’s birthday which were day earlier!!

Second half started Last Moment.

--Innovation too, but I think that Last Moment grew up during this tour.

I want to always play it like something special!

Last song was Symmetry Breaking and we finished performance violently thanks to it!!

That day I could easily see your faces and I have a feeling that momentum was about 1,5(laughs)

Thank you very much!


Right after the LIVE we moved from Fukuoka to Osaka(_;

I think it took around 8 hours.


Again Ramen at service area! I love Tonkotsu Ramen

It should be LIVE report, but it became a blog opened and closed by ramen(laughs)

Next is Osaka(。・_・。)/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz