2014-04-19

08/04/2014


■「stylish wave 春の嵐」 13th performance @Okayama IMAGE



stylish wave 春の嵐」 13th performance @Okayama IMAGE

Haru no Arashi, 13th performance in Okayama!!


The day before the LIVE we moved from Kyoto to Okayamaε=( _)


Kyoto, Higashi Honganji Temple!

It was during trip, so I made a photo from car

By the way, if I remember correctly… even if I’m from Kyoto, I haven’t been in Higashi Honganji Temple not even once(laughs)

And I think that I haven’t seen even Temple of the Golden Pavilion

Speaking of which, this year I probably haven’t yet visit Shinto shrine for the New Year… wahaha.


The day when we reached Okayama was off, so after shopping with members we explored Okayama!


Hanging out in Kourakuen a bit.

It’s quiet. Awfully quiet. But it’s great like that(´∀`)


Okayama Castle! COOL!

We reached the halfway, but… it was far, so we dropped the idea to go there(laughs)


Later, because we had nothing else to do and we wanted to ride a tram, we went to Okayama station.

But when we entered the tram, it was fully occupied by group of sightseeing foreigners, so we felt like being overseas(laughs)

Then because we didn’t have any destination place because of lack of prior knowledge about this territory, we took a round near the station without finding anything interesting to see! Yea!

In the way back we didn’t know where exactly we should go, so we mistook the tram and gotten off in the halfway, tearfully went back to the hotel.

The feeling of fortuity was odd (laughs)

Right after that we joined managers and went to Chinese restaurant. Different noodles and fried rice were delicious♪

And this is how our day of ended!

It was a weird day, but in the end probably really interesting (laughs)



The day of the live!


We were coming here often during autumn tour,

But this time studio over the venue became our make-room, so it was something new~

But I spent that day mostly in equipment car(laughs)

Well, it was warm and comfortable like that(laughs)


Unusually with member

It somehow looks like from horror(laughs)


Photo with weird faces~ we are also like that in a while!?(laughs)


And the performance!

ZIN-chan inflamed himself during SE, so we started fromSymmetry Breaking.

Suddenly left leg warmer slipped off my leg and it felt sooo cold(laughs)

Speaking of this, my right arm cover also easily slips off~(>_<)

Second song wasSHOUT YOUR DESIRE」!

We didn’t play it for a long time, but I was happy because of your response

MC which changed into--Innovation.

It was awfully hot and humidity was high, but your raging sweaty faces were impressive

And my tension went high!! I like also this kind of lives!

Last song wasBlessing of the Future and it was finish in a good atmosphere!

Even if it was so hot that I drowned in sweat since second song, I enjoyed the show!

Next is Fukuoka!!(。・_・。)/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz