2014-04-22

22/04/2014


TERU & MASASHI Birthday EventPerform a Ceremony vol.2



TERU & MASASHI Birthday Event
Perform a Ceremony vol.2
- Spring Banquet with Jupiter -
4/18 (Fri) Shibuya gee-ge.


I will upload something in shape of the report from my and MASASHI-kun’s birthday event!

As usual, I felt creepy to be the one, because of who everyone celebrated(laughs)

Thank you for so numerous coming.


This time (quite late but), because it’s the season of beginning a school year, we were in student’s outfits!

The day before we had a meeting about the outfits, just before the performance it got short-run remodeling!! Nope, when it comes to time it was “very short time”(laughs)

Remodeling school uniform to look more adult(laughs) Obviously school uniforms are a short run, right!?

I prepared this red shirt and loafers in advance. It was a dress code of sagging pants mixed with wallet chain and white belt~ I somehow think that among all members I put the most enthusiasm into it(laughs)


Speaking of which, at the handshake event everyone was like “Are you ok?”, but the plaster I had on my face was fake, put there to look more ‘naughty’(laughs)


With ZIN-sama

We decided “let’s be badass”, but seems like only one of us was serious about it(laughs)


Two leading roles

That day’s Mashi was serious and looking like minding only his own business! I’d be scared if I had such senpai(laughs)


Leader of the female gang? With HIZAKI-san in sailor jacket

We look somehow like a couple(laughs)


This time, Masaki-kun from This is a PEN. played piano for us

Even though he’s professional drummer(laughs) Thank you very much!!

Here’s the band of Masaki-kunThis is a PEN. HP


DOORS OPEN!!

When everyone were coming in, there was a surprise prepared – members were greeting everyone and shaking their hands!

On this kind of events there are more than on normal LIVEs situations, which can put you on guard, so in positive meaning there also was feeling of tension, right?


And event started!

We appeared on stage, while ZIN-sama was heating you up during SE, like always!

Though in the dressing room deep in mind we thought that “it’s acoustic live, let’s overkill it!”(laughs)

1.Atmosphere
2.Nostalgie
3.Rose of Mary
4.forever with you
5.Everlasting Dream(HIZAKI & ZIN)
6.Luminous(ZIN & Masaki)


After light MC we moved further on chill~(>_<)

Because last time on HIZAKI & YUKI BD event there was quite heavy atmosphere… (laughs), and I think that this time we created homey feeling

We rearranged Atmosphere so much that it sounded like a different song in comparison to earlier arrangement (laughs)

B melody was arranged more like bossa nova and I like it because it sounds more adulty( ´ ` ) [“adulty” is a Japanese created word in fact. It refers rather to ‘for adults’]

Nostalgie’s intro was also different, so maybe it was the most stressing for me!

New song? Rose of Mary has positive, bright atmosphere!

I’m glad I could hear your voices inforever with you」☆

After 4 songs were ended, TERU, MASASHI, YUKI graduated(laughs),

But HIZAKI-san and ZIN-sama performed acoustic arrangement of Everlasting Dream.

We haven’t played that song for sooo long! It’s a song from HIZAKI grace project times, really nostalgic feeling( ´ ` )

But I thought again, it’s a good song!

Last song was performed by ZIN-sama and Masaki-kun Luminous.

With only piano and vocal arrangement it’s a beautiful song!


In second half of the event, we played BINGO for rare private items of the members!

From me, it was horse kigurumi, which I wore at the beginning of the year and the key-holder which I bought during European tour People, who won it, keep it dear( ´ ` )


After BINGO tournament, birthday cakes surprise!!


Because after the event in Nagoya I was given takoyaki surprise, I thought this time I won’t get anything, so I was surprised!

Moreover, those cakes were baked by HIZAKI-san with his own hands!! He doesn’t lack girl powers either (laughs) I felt the love of members(´∀`)




Later there was a second handshake meeting this day

I’m glad we could peacefully talk

Thank you for your wishes and presents!! I’m really thankful!!





Birthday cake which we were given by fansI was surprised that there is mine and Mashi’s photo printed(?) in white chocolate! Cake was of course delicious, but so were those dragon fruits around it Thanks!



Enormous flowers, which we received!!

There was also electric illuminations attached so it was awesomely gorgeous!! Thank you very much!


Bonus

Rare chekiIt was left behind by Mashi, who wore it earlier, so I tried it(laughs)


Rare cheki 2, kindergarten cosplay(laughs)




My aspiration for this year is to make it a challenge for me.

Because when to look back at previous year, it was a year of “inheritance” for me.

I want to make bigger progress, smashing all the stereotypes inside of me.


I always think of wishes I get on my birthday,

But birthday is only one of the milestones, so I don’t want to get congratulations only on that day

I want to be proud of every moment, which I live.

It’s not beautifully said, but I want to say my congratulations to everyone

Who is living the same time!

Congratulations to live in the present time. And I want you to cherish this moment.


Well, it may sound weird(laughs)

But congratulations everyone! And thank you very much!!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz