2014-04-21

15/04/2014


■ In-store event Like an Edison Nagoya &Haru no Arashi Tour Final 16th performance @Nagoya E.L.L



stylish wave CIRCUIT 14 春の嵐」 16th performance @Nagoya E.L.L

Finally the final of Haru no Arashi!! 16th performance!!

I’m glad that we could safely welcome this day.

Moreover, on that day, before the LIVE we had an in-store event in Like an Edison Nagoya!

Speaking of which… getting out of bed at 6 a.m. we started make-up at 7 a.m.(laughs) yep(_;

Got ready in the hotel we arrived at Nagoya E.L.L before the noon.

After finishing the rehearsal we went to Like an Edison Nagoya store!

In-store event commemorating the release of New SingleLAST MOMENT
2014/4/13(Sun) Like an Edison Nagoya


The title of this event was 「●MASASHI's Birthday!!†Together with transformed Jupiter†」, so

I made a cosplay of “Versailles TERU”! (laughs)

I haven’t been wearing it for a while and it was obviously heavy!(laughs)

But I grow stronger!!↑↑↑↑↑↑↑


At the event first was talk corner.

When we talked in order of our seats,  at the beginning I refused to answer many times, my head just went completely blank, so I couldn’t comment anything, which I regret( ;´Д`)

Saying onlyEeeー…Ermmー…」, it was slight trouble level ( ;´Д`)(laughs)

I’m ashamed!

I will make up a little with answers for your questions! Oh crap!

I thought there will also be a psychology test, but not this time~

I have a feeling that Yukio, who was wearing Chinese dress from the beginning till the end took all of the laughs(laughs)

After talk corner, handshake and 6-shot cheki session.

Aren’t those photos weird, since you got surrounded by members wearing inconsistent outfits…?(laughs)

Even if time was short, it was a precious experience to get your words of gratitude.

Moreover, I’m happy that there were also people, who saidI came today to see you at stylish wave」☆

Thank you very much for participating!!


And thank you Like an Edison Nagoya!

I look forward to our further co-work.


Navy? With MashiWe’re too well matched(laughs)


With Yukio wearing Chinese dress

Stop making those dro~wsy eyes! (laughs) Since where you’ve became such character, huh…? (laughs)

But I don’t say I don’t like it(laughs)


After we came back to Nagoya E.L.L, we changed our feelings into LIVE mode.


With Chiaki-kun from DEZERT

I’m glad we played together in 16 places! That day I also watched their LIVE and it was cool (´∀`)


With Zero-kun from Lycaon

During this tour we reunited after many years, but let’s give out best from now on too!!


With Satoshi-san from Lycaon

Finally at last day we could make a two-shot(´∀`)

His Slash-style hat is cool!!


With Chobi from DIV

We wanted to take a photo making weird faces, but I look unexpectedly usual(laughs)

Since we will play together also atstylish wave EXTRA '14 乱一夜」、「stylish wave NEXT GENERATION VOL.1 - 次代を翔ける若武者たち -, I look forward to it


With Kazuki-kun from Screw

Because I always thought that he’s so coo~ool(←secret fan?), I’m glad we could talk during this tour

I want to play together again(´∀`)



But the performance!

Everyone except me and HIZAKI-san, wore their usual outfits!

Of course Yukio also changed into handsome one(laughs)

We started withSymmetry Breaking!

Since I got used to the LIVE version, in which intro is cut, I feel uncomfortable when listening to CD version(laughs)

Starting violently we moved toLast Moment.

Because it’s a relatively difficult song, during this tour we were able to charm you with it.

Everyone, I want you to show us your eagerness also during one-man tour! (and your hook points!)

Because I personally changed the outfit, I could play the LIVE with a feeling of freshness. But it’s awfully heavy and warm(laughs)

On that day ZIN-chan was also in his top form! There also are some days when he’s overly serious, but he’s surely growing up!!

In second half--Innovation violently fueled us.

Haven’t towels become popular? Now it’s the most enjoyable song to play

Last song wasBlessing of the Future.

This LIVE was the result of the long tour we made.

As a band, we steadily evolve.


I can’t wait for the nextstylish wave EXTRA '14 乱一夜!!

Thank you very much!!(。・_・。)/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz