2014-04-20

15/04/2014


In-store Event Like an Edison Osaka(。・_・。)/



In-store event, celebration of the New SingleLAST MOMENT
2014/4/11(Fri) Like an Edison Osaka

TERU's Birthday!!†Together with formal Jupiter


We had an in-store event in Like an Edison Osaka!

That day, all the members wore formal suits


To match my make-up to the cloths, I tried to make it a little bit thinner.


We started event from talk corner.

I couldn’t make an appropriate judgment soon after preparing and releasing LAST MOMENT,

But in a month after the release again I think it’s a good piece of work.

I’m glad that on that day we created an atmosphere, which allowed us to speak easily(´∀`)


Next was the question and answers session based on questionnaire, which we got from you.

By the way, favorite metal band, which I picked during the event was Cradle Of Filth!

One of their famous recordings is obviously Dusk... And Her Embrace.

But moreover, let’s think about Megaphone and Fusenan(laughs)


After the event I got birthday takoyaki from members, which ought to be a birthday cake!


Oh heck, I’ve seen burning takoyaki for the first time!

I should say that I felt like standing close to firefighting (laughs)

At the end we had handshake & 6-shot cheki session.

We had time, so we could peacefully proceed greeting each of you

Thank you for your words of gratitude!!



Thank you Like an Edison Osaka!

Let’s meet in the future!!



After finishing the in-store we went to feast with Hoshiko-san!!

HIZAKI-san made a report like Hoshiko-san on Twitter(laughs)


It was a real fun because Hoshiko-san told us never told Visual Kei stories from the past(´∀`)

We really got a lot of help from him since Jupiter started activities,

So to try to repay him this, we want to inflame the stage more and more.

Thank you very much


I also ate takoyaki here It tasted like soy sause!

The fact is that since it’s a habit of Kansai people, I didn’t like takoyaki okonomiyaki,

But I noticed surprised that this time, this takoyaki was the best from all I have tried until now!

I didn’t really like Chopped Dishes andSaucemixed things like

Takoyaki okonomiyaki (laughs)

I lost so much till now!! I love takoyaki!

It’s interesting how spice, mixing can drastically change the same thing.

But it’s not only about food, I think that stereotypes and easily falling into likes and dislikes impoverish mind.

I’d be happy if there will be more people feeling that they like something than dislike.

…I think that I changed the topic a bit(laughs)

Well, next is Osaka LIVE!!(。・_・。)/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz