2014-04-17

08/04/2014

■「stylish wave 春の嵐」 12th performance @Kyoto MUSE


「stylish wave 春の嵐」 12th performance @Kyoto MUSE

It’s already 12th performance, Kyoto! Haru no Arashi!

I feel that when we approached the second half, it sharply accelerated(laughs)

After we served Kanazawa as an icing on a cake, we went to Kyoto.

For you knowledge, Kyoto is my home area☆


We heated up the LIVE with「Scarlet」!!

Bring your towels like always~!

And, lately we started using towels also during 「-己-Innovation」.

Headbanging, fist pumping, folding, jump and towels! Hella piece of a course!

「Last Moment」 after the MC.

I always play with feeling that I want you to live cherishing every moment.

Even if it’s not much, I’m glad if I can show it.

Last one was 「Symmetry Breaking」!

Playing solo on the platform was super pleasant☆

Because from Kansai Osaka is still waiting, I’m coming! Welcome us strongly☆



Two-shot tournament!

Because this time our performance turn was fast, I took it after the LIVE(laughs)


With CHISA-san from DIV☆

Earlier we appeared together in 「J-MELO」!


With Shougo-san and Chobi-san again from DIV☆

Because we will play together at stylish wave NEXT GENERATION, I look forward to it!


With Kyouki-kun from Grieva☆

I thought it’s different than usual, but seems it’s an old outfit!


With Hisame-kun from Grieva☆

I want to complete two-shot’s collection with Grieva’s members!


With Rui-kun from Grieva☆

I see that, the way his hair always stick up is cool(laughs)


With GAKU-kun from FEST VAINQUEUR☆

Guitar counseling corner became our usual practice! (laughs)


And after the LIVE I went for dinner with TATSUYA-san, who took care of us in Aikaryu times.

It’s been a while, since our two were able to meet like that.

We ate yakiniku☆ It was delicious!!

Time passed very fast, while we’ve been talking about present and the past times

Each time, when we talk, I’m getting so much power.

Thank you very much!!

I wish for CROW MUSIC to grow even more!!



After dinner, back to home☆

I’m happy that parents also seems to be fine!(´∀`)

I slept peacefully☆


Next is Okayama!!(。・_・。)/☆

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz