2014-04-17

08/04/2014

■「stylish wave 春の嵐」 12th performance @Kyoto MUSE


stylish wave 春の嵐」 12th performance @Kyoto MUSE

It’s already 12th performance, Kyoto! Haru no Arashi!

I feel that when we approached the second half, it sharply accelerated(laughs)

After we served Kanazawa as an icing on a cake, we went to Kyoto.

For you knowledge, Kyoto is my home area


We heated up the LIVE withScarlet!!

Bring your towels like always~!

And, lately we started using towels also during --Innovation.

Headbanging, fist pumping, folding, jump and towels! Hella piece of a course!

Last Moment after the MC.

I always play with feeling that I want you to live cherishing every moment.

Even if it’s not much, I’m glad if I can show it.

Last one was Symmetry Breaking」!

Playing solo on the platform was super pleasant

Because from Kansai Osaka is still waiting, I’m coming! Welcome us strongly



Two-shot tournament!

Because this time our performance turn was fast, I took it after the LIVE(laughs)


With CHISA-san from DIV

Earlier we appeared together in J-MELO!


With Shougo-san and Chobi-san again from DIV

Because we will play together at stylish wave NEXT GENERATION, I look forward to it!


With Kyouki-kun from Grieva

I thought it’s different than usual, but seems it’s an old outfit!


With Hisame-kun from Grieva

I want to complete two-shot’s collection with Grieva’s members!


With Rui-kun from Grieva

I see that, the way his hair always stick up is cool(laughs)


With GAKU-kun from FEST VAINQUEUR

Guitar counseling corner became our usual practice! (laughs)


And after the LIVE I went for dinner with TATSUYA-san, who took care of us in Aikaryu times.

It’s been a while, since our two were able to meet like that.

We ate yakiniku It was delicious!!

Time passed very fast, while we’ve been talking about present and the past times

Each time, when we talk, I’m getting so much power.

Thank you very much!!

I wish for CROW MUSIC to grow even more!!



After dinner, back to home

I’m happy that parents also seems to be fine(´∀`)

I slept peacefully


Next is Okayama!!(。・_・。)/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz