2014-04-20

15/04/2014


■「stylish wave 春の嵐」 15th performance @Osaka BIG CAT



stylish wave 春の嵐」 15th performance @Osaka BIG CAT


Haru no Arashi, 15th performance – Osaka!! First time in BIG CAT since autumn.



In the time we had to wait I talked a lot with members of bands, who played with us(´∀`)

I feel that during this tour I was able to make friends with many people!!

I think it was quite impressive that some people told me that my picking form is unique.

If you say so… it might be so(laughs)

It may be quite unusual, because it’s a style devised on its own, when I needed to pursue (the rhythm) in an ultimate speed.

This form suits well, even if I freely keep remembering hexadecimal momentum played in the background.

If you’re interested, keep an eye on this topic too(laughs)

It may be surprising, but for me harder to coordinate is not the left hand, which presses the strings, but the right hand, which pulls the strings.

Picking is an eternal challenge.

Moreover, because we’re fellow guitarists, we talk a lot about gear.

Because everyone use high-quality amplifiers, I’m secretly observing them(laughs)

When it goes on sound, if I want to hear all the picking, I set gear with an emphasis on attacking sound.

I wonder when my guitar sound will reach the level I want… but from now on I’ll also pursue!



With Chobi-kun from DIV

After we talked in Fukuoka it became even more friendly(´∀`)


With GAKU-kun from FEST VAINQUEUR

Let’s make silly faces and fooling around we got this kind of sweet face expressions(laughs)



Performance! That day we had to wait only 20 minutes, so we need to be focused only for short.

We started violently from Symmetry Breaking.

I like small live houses, but I like also when stage is high in bigger live houses!

I think that it’s easy to express the music with the whole body and easy to get charmed.

Of course, I perfectly heard your voices and seen you very well!!

Next was Last Moment」!

Speaking of it, jump during B melody Maiagare~」 part(laughs)

Last was Blessing of the Future.

The time has passed in a blink of an eye, but I felt the result of this tour, which started to be visible.

Thank you very much!


And takoyaki just before leaving Osaka(´∀`)

This one was amazing because of its saltiness!!



Next will be tour final & in-store event in Nagoya!!(。・_・。)/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz